Guest Blogger Comments & Posts Guidelines –
From A Mama’s Perspective blog
I will accept and approve comments or guest posts if you kindly meet the following requirements.
- You can not directly advertise for your product unless previously approved to do so.
- The post must be original content and not published previously on any other site.
- You must agree not to publish on any other web site (including your site). You can however post a teaser post on your site with a link to the post.
- You can include byline links for your web site, your bio/about page, and one social media account (your Facebook, Twitter, or Google + account). This will be included at the bottom of your guest post.
- The post can be whatever length you decide, please do not use large amounts of profanity that will offend other readers.
- You can include a related graphic or photo to accompany your post if you like.
- If you would like you can include questions at the end of your posts to engage other readers in further conversation.
- I will reserve the right to make minor edits to your post without making any significant changes to the context or meaning. I also reserve the right to accept or decline any graphic or photo submitted with your guest post as a separate decision. Any changes will be sent back to you for prior approval before posting.
- I know how much effort it takes to write a blog. However, the guest posts that I allow to be published are at my sole discretion and are those that I feel meets the expectations of the readers of this blog.
- If your post is declined, please do not take offense. If you have any questions or problems with the content you have posted (if I have made any edits), please feel free to contact me on the blog or via email.
- If the above rules are met, email me your post or submit it for approval. If emailing, please paste the entire text of the post in the body of the email rather than as an attachment.
- Also, please list all tags (5 – 15 words from your post separated by commas) to include for the post that you deem related.
Example: motivation, relationship, action, decision, organize, result, leadership, change, responsibility, etc.